Have something to say?
Join LinkedIn for free to participate in the conversation. When you join, you can comment and post your own discussions.
Register for free at The Social Business Forum 2012
After 5 years, more than 3600 participants, 150 speakers, 50 stories told by the very same voice of those implementing them, we are again ready for the The Social Business Forum, the leading European event on Social Business.
Join us in Milan (Italy) in June 4th and 5th to double top-quality content, networking opportunities and, why not, italian fun together with global pioneers and the most advanced projects in the areas of Enterprise 2.0, Social CRM and Collaborative Innovation. With well over than 50 confirmed international speakers and more to be announced this week, you will sure meet the thought-leaders that are proving how companies can reap measurable business benefits by collaborating with the entire company’s ecosystem of employees, clients, partners and suppliers.
Among them, many of the hottest names in the global business-thinking scene (see also http://www.socialbusinessforum.com/agenda/ ):
- John Hagel - Co-Chairman at the Center for the Edge of Deloitte & Touche, author of the Shift Index and of The Power of Pull among the most profound resources to understand where business will be heading in the next decade or so.
- Frank Eliason - SVP Social Media at CitiGroup also named Mr.@YourService, the man who guided @Comcastcares reinventing through social channels, in less than 3 years, the Customer service at one of the largest provider in the USA
- Steve Denning - Independent management consultant and author of The Leader’s Guide to Radical Management where he describes how to rethink the future and inner working of organizations through a totally new mental model for managers
- Ray Wang - CEO and Principal Analyst at the Constellation Research Group. Former co-founder at Altimeter and VP at Forrester Research. Ray is one of the global authorities regarding the application of new technologies and business models to the strategy and role of senior managers in large organizations
- John Stepper - MD Collaboration and Social Media at Deutsche Bank or the manager who is changing the work behavior of 100K colleagues in a bank fonded in 1870 through collaboration and communities of practice with saving in the million of dollars. Other than being a reference for the banking world, his blog is a constant inspiration for those managers willing to humanize and make more profitable their organizations
- Rawn Shah - Social Business Strategist at IBM, blogger on the Connected Business at Forbes.com and author of 7 books including the recent Social Networking for Business
Actually, the list of crazily interesting content and people is much longer that this:
- Among the first hand experiences: Deutsche Bank will be joined by British Telecom, Alcatel Lucent, Pernod Ricard, Sanofi Brazil, Luxottica, Amadori, J&J, 3M, BNP Paribas, Pirelli, Legrand, Scania, Corepla, Seat Pagine Gialle and many others
- Among the european and american experts that will multiply the value of our agenda, you cannot miss Mark Tamis, Esteban Kolsky, Sameer Patel, Luis Suarez, Megan Murray, Oscar Berg, Laurence Lock Lee, Lluis Font, Ram Menon, Mike Gotta, Christian Finn.
How much does it cost to get all of this? NOTHING! You can attend most of the content totally FOR FREE by blocking your seat at http://www.socialbusinessforum.com/registration/register-now/ .
This is a huge opportunity to connect the members of the group, so looking forward to meeting all of you in Milan!
49 minutes ago