DVD Catalyst 4
Works for NOOKcolor, Playbook, Transformer, Playbook and more!
DVD Catalyst 4 is the most powerful DVD and video conversion tool on the market, with support for more video-capable devices. For less than $10 you get the most advanced conversion tool on the market today.
* Includes over 1000 device profiles, covering anything from Android to Zune and everything inbetween, including the latest devices such as the Blackberry Playbook ,Apple iPad2 and the Motorola Xoom.
* Converts Movies and TV-episode DVDs with a single click, without the need for additional software. Just insert DVD and click Go.
* Converts almost all popular video file formats, including AVI, MPEG, MKV, ISO and more (note: video files with DRM, such as Amazon/iTunes rental/purchased video files, as well as Digital Copies found on Bluray and DVD are not supported).
* Fast. The faster your computer, the faster the conversions. On a quad-core you can convert a 2hour movie DVD in amazing quality in about 15 minutes.
* DRM-free. DVD Catalyst 4 doesn't use any form of DRM. It doesn't lock itself to a single computer, so as long as it is for personal use, you are free to install it on more than one computer. It doesn't require a long license key you need to remember, or a painful activation system, Upon purchase, an email with a download link is automatically sent to you within minutes. (note: if it takes longer than 10 minutes for you to receive an order confirmation, check your email-spam folder. Especially Hotmail tends to be picky)
* Automatic black-border removal. DVD Catalyst 4 includes numerous methods to enable you to get full-screen video playback on any device.
Computers were originally created to take over repetitive tasks from people. Computers were originally created to take over repetitive tasks from people. Unfortunately when it comes to video conversion tools, many companies tend to rely on a step-by-step user interface in order to make it easier for you to convert your movies and TV shows.
While easy at first, just imagine having to click through all those steps every single time you want to convert a video file, movie DVD, or even multiple TV episodes on the same DVD.
DVD Catalyst 4 breaks away from this by automating as much as possible. When you start the program on your computer, DVD Catalyst 4 will automatically scan your DVD drive(s) for DVDs, and if it finds them it will automatically scan them for movies and episodes. All you need to do is simply select the device profile you want to use (Xoom, NOOKcolor, Playbook etc) and tap the Go button. It really is that easy. Convert a movie DVD, 1 click, convert all the episodes on a TV DVD, 1 click.
DVD Catalyst 4 is affordable for everyone. Similar applications sell for $50+, but for the price of a few cups of coffee or that of a single DVD from the bin at the grocery store, you can watch your own movie collection on whatever tablet, phone or media player you might have. No need to repurchase your favorite movies and TV shows again through an online movie store, just create your own "Digital Copies" with a single click.
Plenty of resources
The Tools4Movies website is loaded with articles about both DVD Catalyst as well as answers to questions about different aspects of video conversions. Whenever we run into something ourselves, or get questions on a subject people are interested in, we add new content to the website.
iPod , iPhone , Apple TV and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc. , registered in the U.S. and other countries. Tools4Movies is not associated with Apple Inc.